At AI, we understand and value your privacy. It has been compiled to serve a clear understanding of how we gather, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features on our site may be disabled.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Unfortunately, due to the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. As an example, without limiting the foregoing, AI will provide personal data records if required by the order of any court of competent jurisdiction. We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal and may expose us to legal liability. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private.
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• if AI is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other user's personally identifiable information, you obtain through our Site or through AI related communication or AI -facilitated transaction, AI hereby grants you license to use such information only for:
• AI-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, and
• Any use that such user expressly opts into after adequate disclosure of the purpose(s).
Additionally, under no circumstances, except those defined in this section, can you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure. Note that law enforcement personnel and other rights holders are given different information access rights.
AI and its users will not tolerate any spam. Without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add any AI user, even one with whom you have transacted, to your mail (email or physical) or phone list without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
Except as specifically permitted by this section, you may not disclose your AI password to any third parties nor share it with any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you will lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
The AI staff will never ask you for your password. If you receive a request from anyone claiming to represent us, do not reveal this information. Instead, please contact AI.
Following registration, you can review the information you submitted via your personal AI account, including your username and encoded credit card information.
Additionally, you can use your AI account to review, delete and modify other fields, including first and last name, address information, email address, and password. If you choose to change your email address, we will cross-match your new address in our database for relationship to any other data set. We will only allow unique email addresses to be used for registration.
At your discretion, you may review and change all fields in your personal domain name profile records at any time except username and legal name. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at info@AI.com. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.